We are looking for a full time System IVV Engineer with focus on Mission Control Sysytems to join our team to support the Integration, Verification and Validation (IVV) activities at System and Ground Segment level for phase D of EPS-SG programme, and for phases B/C/D activities for future EUMETSAT Programmes.
The successful candidate will be based at EUMETSAT headquarters in Darmstadt, Germany, providing service in the field of system engineering.
- IVV Planning Activities
- IVV Preparatory Activities
- IVV Execution Activities
- IVV Reporting Activities
- IVV Change Management, Configuration and Deployment Activities
The Key Person shall have the following experience and background:
- Fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Experience (at least 3 years) in IV&V activities for satellite ground segments
- Experience (at least 3 years) with formal testing (FAT/OSAT), including preparation of test procedures, test execution and reporting, TRRs/TRBs organisation
- Experience (at least 3 years) with deployment and configuration of software
- Experience (at least 2 years) with formal change control procedures
- Experience (at least 2 years) in anomaly management processes
- Experience (at least 3 years) in preparing IVV Plans and defining IVV logic for systems
- Experience (at least 2 years) in formal verification control processes (VCBs) and maintenance of VCDs
- Familiarity with requirements engineering (at least 1 year)
- Experience (at least 1 year) with Satellites data processing systems (development and/or operations)
- Experience (at least 3 years) with Satellites Mission Control Systems (SCOS-2000 technology) and related CCSDS protocols (TM/TC, PUS, SLE..)
- Experience (at least 1 year) with testing and/or operations of TT&C and Payload Data Ground Stations
- Experience (at least 3 years) with scripting in Linux environment
- Experience (at least 2 years) with satellite telemetry test data, reconditioning and related test tools
- Knowledge of IT/ground segment technologies: relational databases, virtualisation, networking, SW deployment tools, etc.
- Knowledge of ECSS standards for verification and testing
The official languages of EUMETSAT are English and French. The working language for the position is English and therefore the consultants must be able to work effectively in this language.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter in Europass format,
either through the website or by emailing the WGS recriutment team at
The poistion is open until filled.