WGS Workgroup Solutions GmbH is seeking for a Product Assurance and Quality Management Engineer to join our Expert Service Team for our client, EUMETSAT. The service will primarily be provided on-site in Darmstadt, Germany, with some flexibility for weekly remote working.
Scope of the service is the provision of engineering support in the Quality Management of space and ground segment projects where process standardization and reliability are key aspects.
The main tasks of the service to be provided are to:
- Contribute to the organization and execution of formal reviews and verification and validation campaigns.
- Manage the anomalies process, including identification, resolution and documentation
- Provide expert quality support for highly critical projects, ensuring process standardization and reliability.
- Monitor the suitability and implementation of Quality Management plans and policies in engineering projects.
- Monitor and contribute to the risk management processes, lessons learned and project documentation review.
- Generate comprehensive metrics and reports, defining and implementing new indicators as needed.
- Ensure the smooth development process and acceptance of projects carried out by external providers.
The Key Person shall have the following experience and background:
- A university degree in a relevant technical discipline (i.e. Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, etc. ) or the equivalent work experience,
- At least 5 years' experience in Product Assurance and Quality Management. Experience in the space industry is an asset.
- The ability to speak fluency in English (spoken and written),
- Knowledge of systems and software engineering life cycles.
- Experience with relevant standards (e.g. ECSS), and integration with engineering.
- Experience in managing system anomalies and non-conformities.
- Certifications in Quality Management audits and/or process evaluation (e.g., ISO 9001 auditor).
- Experience in Project management, in risk management, formal reviews and project documentation.
- Experience in definition and implementation of Key Performance Indicators KPIs.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter in Word (*.docx) or in PDF (*.pdf) format from WGS website or by emailing the WGS recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org before 01.03.2024